Are your clients asking for HSAs, but you don’t want to make the investment in a new product line?
- Offering HSAs requires a significant investment in time, personnel and technology. We know, we have a specially trained team and advanced technology to support our HSA products.
- You can get up to speed and offer HSAs fast and at a fraction of the cost by partnering with Liberty. We make it easy.
- With HSAs, HDHPs, CDHPs, triple-tax advantages, minimum deductibles, maximum out of pocket, IRS limits, eligible expenses, catch-up contributions, and investments it can be confusing for clients. We can clear the confusion and help you ignite interest by focusing on what matters most.
“White-Label” maintains your brand experience
- Deliver a branded, new, best-in-class service for your customer.
- Our “White Label” HSA solution includes your brand on a special HSA website and APP. Account access by phone is also available.
Your members and clients have choices
- They can choose between our HSA Basic account and the full-featured HSA Plus account.
|HSA Basic*||HSA Plus*|
|Online Banking & Online Bill Pay||x||x|
|Online Account Opening||x||x|
|Benefits Debit Card||x||x|
|Investment Services Available1||x||x|
|24-hour automated phone service||x||x|
|Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage2||x|
|Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services||x|
|Debit and Credit Card Registration||x|
|3-in-1 Credit File Monitoring3||x|
|Total Identity Monitoring||x|
|3-in-1 Credit Report||x|
|Health Discount Savings Card||x|
|Cash Back Member Rewards||x|
|Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance4||x|
*Some benefits require registration/activation. The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions, and exclusions of the benefits described. Please refer to the actual guide for complete details of coverage and exclusions.
1 Investment products are not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency and are not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.
2 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners, and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as a domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
3 Credit file monitoring will take several days to begin following activation.
4 Special Insurance Notes: Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Please refer to the actual insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance products are not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency and are not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.